Feb 20, 2008

Just Curious

I have been nicknamed "the winking one".
The reason being that my right eye has been twitching and twitching and twitching. Its a recent development. I mean I have had this experience earlier but never was it carried forward to days and days. Sometimes the eye-twitches to the extent of me looking like a Lalita Pawar of yore. Gives a wicked appearance overall.
Tried everything to stop it. Washed the eyes with water. Patted it. No effect!
I believe that eye twitch has something to do with good luck ( thats the thing I want to hear too.. I hope you got the point ;) The Lady Luck has kept me waiting for long now.
Will it be a new saree or dress? A lottery? hmmm a long vacation?
My friend says its just plain acidity and I need to cut down on my beloved KAAPI! Gawd, how cruel can people be!

9 comments:

Swati February 21, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

LOL ..that was funny...but better consult a doctor if this continues

aMus February 21, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

okay... crossed my fingers here that its luck all the way...just in case lady luck needs to be convinced...:)

Timepass February 22, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Lalita Pawar!!! LOL.. Take care.. BTW will do ur tag shortly

Just Like That February 22, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

May Lady Luck rain showers on you! And don't forget to leave your umbrella behind at home! :-D

Am off to do u know what.

Usha February 23, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

So what was it finally - luck or acidity?
and what is JLT off to do - I am a bit worried seeing the naughty tone.

WhatsInAName February 23, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Swati :
One appointment I hate is with the doctors :(

Lavs :
You are a sweetheart!

Suma :
Hugs to you too :)

Timepass :
Well, I look better now :D

JLT :
With Mumbai rains, I know that NO UMBRELLA works :) Thanks sweetie and hope you had a great day!

Usha:
I havent found the answer yet. Will update you when I do.
As for JLT, lol... at your worries. You better hear it from HORSE's mouth!

Mama - Mia May 9, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

:)

why have i been missing reading YOUR blog of all people??

you really are awesome!! :)

hugs!

WhatsInAName May 13, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Oh Mama Mia!
You made my day! Hugs right back :)

Post a Comment

So what are your thoughts on my thoughts?

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP